This dark blue fabric is no exception, as the varying results of different types of condition elements range from a wide range of blues to strikingly detailed images such as Turn out enough tie. So, although each T-shirt in the showroom may look the same, each T-shirt has its own unique meaning. “They are all naturally different as part of the process,” says Grocott. “It’s all about individual targeting.” 1988 White Lion Rock N Roar Tour Rock Band Concert Music Festival Shirt
1988 White Lion Rock N Roar Tour Rock Band Concert Music Festival Shirt,hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt
Don’t miss the chance! Come and grab one gift for you or your friend. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you want another color or a different style, you can visit TSHIRTCLASSIC
- Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric, perfect for printing.
- Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, it reduces fabric waste and makes the garment more attractive.
- Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape.
- Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching.
- Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: medium; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
- We try our best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied.
- If you are happy with your purchase, please consider posting a positive review for us. This helps us to continue providing great products and helps potential buyers to make confident decisions.
- If you are not happy with the purchase, please contact us to resolve the problem.
Blue Collar’s finished product is impressive, but it’s clear that Grocott and Dwyer care more about the process and the journey than any results. For this duo, the act of making and creating with textiles is art. “We are really lucky to work with people who hand dye and understand how to bring fabric to life. There was no Dylon or anything like that,” Dwyer said.
“This wouldn’t have aged this well if it were Dylon; if it wasn’t a natural, organic fabric dye it wouldn’t look like this,” Grocott continued. “It has to be something organic. It has soul. You have to see the person who did it, see the hand that did it.”
When I asked the duo what’s next for Blue Collar, they seemed interested in setting up the show in another gallery. However, something tells me they’re going to do their next project, maybe reusing the t-shirts, creating something completely new. It doesn’t really matter what that will look like, Grocott hinted. “The unknown is the most exciting thing.” 1988 White Lion Rock N Roar Tour Rock Band Concert Music Festival Shirt